GUARD RAILSREDA NATIONAL CO. supplies highway guard rails for the roads network in Saudi Arabia, with its own manufacturing plant in 2nd Industrial City Riyadh.
Our production is in accordance with the following norms:
Galvanized Steel Guardrails:
- Manufactured in accordance with AASHO M 180 or ASTM- A446/7: Grade F.
- Galvanized in accordance with AASHO M 111 by the hot dip process, both faces: zinc coating not less than 2 oz. per square foot (610 gm/m2) of sheet, double face exposed.
- The sheet width used shall be not less than 47.3 cms and not more than 50cms, all tolerances included.
- After forming the guardrail shall have the following dimensions::
- Width: not less than 310 mm
- Depth: not less than 81 mm.
- Thickness: 2.74 mm.
- The galvanized beam shall be (12) gauge.
- The yield point shall 50,000 PSI / Min.
- The tensile strength shall be 70,000 PSI / Min.
- The elongation shall be 12% Min.
Galvanized Steel Posts:
- Manufactured in accordance with AASHO M 183 or (ASTM A 36)
- Galvanized in accordance with AASHO M 111 or (ASTM 123) by the hot dip process, both faces.
Galvanized Steel Bolts, Nuts and Washers:
- A) Manufactured in accordance with AASHO M 164.
- B) Galvanized in accordance with AASHO A 153.
Guardrail Accessories and Barrier Reflectors:
Reflectors for the Guardrail fence, and New Jersey barrier walls, show the course of the road at night. Guardrail reflectors are available for many different profiles of guardrails. Glass and plastic reflectors maintain their outstanding reflective intensity for many years, and they stand for optimum safety in road traffic at night. Economical models using high-intensity sheet reflectors are also available.